International consulting internship (4-12 months)
Admiral Group is a « start-up that made it » as it grew from 50 staff and no customers at launch in 1993 to 5 million customers, 10,000 staff and market cap of £6bn in 2018. Part of the FTSE 100 (British equivalent of CAC40), Admiral is the UK leader in the car insurance market and is recognized as one of the most profitable and innovative P&C insurance company in Europe. Admiral also has businesses in France (L’olivier Assurance auto and Lelynx.fr), Spain (Qualitas Auto and Rastreator.com), Italy (Conte.it) and the USA (Elephant auto and Compare.com).
Admiral is also recognized as one of the Best Place to Work in Europe (for the past 18 years) and Admiral’s CEO and co-founder David Stevens has been awarded the Best Leader award by the Sunday Times for 2 years in a row.
We are looking for ambitious and enthusiastic students to join us for an international consulting internship, starting in January 2020.
Through this internship, you will participate in internal consulting missions, first in our UK headquarters for a minimum of 3 months then in one of our international offices in Europe (Paris, Rome or Seville).
· Solve important business problems using your analytical skills and strategic thinking
· Propose innovative ideas for new products, processes or commercial opportunities
· Network with senior stakeholders and international peers
· Present your results to directors and regional CEOs.
Desirable Skills and Experience
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong strategic thinking, intellectual courage and ability to think independently
· Ability to solve problems creatively, to look for new ideas
· Comfortable with using Excel and PPT
· The ability to communicate clearly in English with colleagues at different levels and with very different backgrounds.
· Fluency in French, Spanish or Italian is appreciated
For more information and to apply
· If you have any questions, please contact Fanny Limare-Wolf (HEC2010) on email@example.com
· If you wish to apply, please contact Deborah.Reeve@admiralgroup.co.uk
· To get a feel of what an internship with us entails, please contact Iris Marechal (Iris.firstname.lastname@example.org) who just finished a 3 month internship in our Cardiff HQ !