Would you like to work with other talented and inspiring MBA graduates?
Would you like to work within an innovative environment?
We have the perfect opportunity for you.
This is an opportunity for you to work alongside our Business Development Managers on pivotal projects across the business.
As a senior in-house consultant, you will provide insightful reviews, perspective and strategies to enhance processes and procedures.
You will work on a project within one of our many departments, including: Marketing/New Products, Pricing, IT, Business Analytics, Telematics, Operations…
As an intern, you will:
- Work with Senior Executives from around the business to understand the key strategic issues we are facing
- Explore new ideas and assess their potential to become our next products and services
- Help evolve early-stage ideas into future-growth initiatives
- Structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data and developing final recommendations
- Communicate findings to senior management and to the broader organization
- Report directly to Heads of Departments around the business
- Spend four months in our Cardiff Headquarters, from June to September 2020
We’ll coach you with:
- Induction sessions to gain a solid understanding of the business
- Networking events and coffee chats with the CEO and Senior Executives
- Team building activities
- Exposure to future opportunities within Admiral including International Business development and International Pricing Manager Roles.
We are looking for people who are:
- Entrepreneurial with a keen interest in developing businesses
- Fluent in English; French, Spanish or Italian will be a bonus
- Analytical, strategic, highly pragmatic and results-oriented
- Willing to roll their sleeves up – successful candidates will even spend time in our contact centres speaking to our customers!
- Able to fit in with a strong management team and culture
- Passionate about making things happen
- Happy to have fun at work – we believe people who like what they do, do it better!
The Recruitment process:
1. Online Numerical Test
2. Skype Interview with HR Manager
3. Skype Interview with Head of Business Development Team
We encourage you to begin your application process as soon as possible due to the popularity of the Programme.