The Social Media Executive will implement our social media strategy and deliver successful social media campaigns to help boost brand visibility, drive website traffic and customer engagement.
- Collaborate with wider marketing team and product teams to deliver channel specific social media content, maintaining social presence, brand recognition and engagement.
- Work with Brand Team to execute integrated campaigns, ensuring content is targeted to reach a wide and relevant audience, delivering against key metrics.
- Implement a timely and relevant social media editorial calendar to drive brand awareness and engagement.
- Plan content and deliver multiple social media campaigns, including competitions end to end measuring a variety of KPI’s.
- Collaborate with Brand Team to brief in multimedia assets and content that support and enhance the social plan.
- Deliver fresh and innovative social content across multiple social media channels, and sites, sharing informative and useful guides where relevant.
- Work with Head of PR, Content and Social to ensure all Admiral Group social content is on brand and in line with digital tone of voice guidelines to maintain a consistent and relevant user experience across each channel.
- Contribute to the reporting on all social media marketing activity, analysing performance, and optimising content and campaigns accordingly to continuously improve on delivery against key metrics.
- Implement Admiral Rewards social media content and managing the online community to drive awareness and traffic to site.
- Utilise customer data and social listening tools to identify target audiences, monitor conversations and results, working with Head of PR, Content and Social to analyse feedback and shaping the wider content strategy.
- Support the Digital Customer Engagement Strategy and act as the first point of contact for the customer service team.
- Monitor for crisis situations and brand reputational risk, escalating to Head of PR, Content and Social in emergency situations.
Skills & Experience
- Have at least 1 year of social media experience and a sound understanding of digital marketing.
- Be a creative thinker who can work accurately under pressure.
- Have a strong editorial sense and ability to tailor content for different audiences.
- Be highly literate with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Understand social metrics and know how to analyse results to drive improvements.
- Be confident presenting ideas and results to key stakeholders.
- Have the ability to work independently, but also closely with a team.
- Be organised, with the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects.
- Degree or equivalent in:
- Marketing (particularly digital marketing)
- Media and communications
- Public relations
Our success goes hand-in-hand with having a strong culture where we put our people and customers first. Our philosophy is simple yet effective: people who like what they do, do it better, and this in turn, means that our customers receive the level of service and products that they deserve. Our culture is honest, open and wholeheartedly focused on four key areas:
Communication, Equality, Reward & Recognition, and Fun.
At Admiral, we are proud to be a diverse business where we put our people and customers first. We understand that a good work life balance is important, and we want you to have an element of freedom to define a working lifestyle that supports this. We are happy to talk about flexible working.
Please ask your Recruitment Officer, Allison Martin, for more information
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click “apply now” to complete an online application form.
The Recruitment Officer looking after this role is Allison Martin. If you have any queries about this position, please feel free to drop her an e-mail email@example.com or give her a call on the recruitment line – 0800 118 1619.
Please note, we are unable to accept CVs via email.