We are looking for an IT Asset Management Analyst, who will be responsible for centrally managing all assets within the business throughout their full lifecycle. The successful candidate will work with the IT Asset Manager, as part of our dedicated Asset Management team. They will contribute to the smooth running of our Hardware and Software Asset Management function by providing administrative, analytical, and inventory support.
- Manage acquisition, deployment, utilisation, tracking, security and final disposition of IT assets
- Manage IT Hardware Asset portfolio for risk, cost control, governance, compliance and performance objectives
- Administration of the Service request pool where hardware requests originate
- Assist the Service Desk with requests for hardware equipment relating to all EUC
- Administrate the HAM Inventory/Request toolsets (SNOW and Landesk) daily
- Provide administrative support to the HAM function, such as mailbox management and ad-hoc stock queries
- Provide data and reporting around spend and stock internally to various business functions
- Work closely with Group Procurement to support the renewal of hardware contracts
- Liaise with individual teams (CMDB, Service Desk) to ensure that ITAM is updated with all changes, moves, and disposals
- Promote IT asset management good practice throughout the business
- Develop and maintain ITAM documentation, processes and procedures
- Assist the IT Asset Manager in validating licensing requirements for various Tier 1 & Tier 2 vendors
- Raise purchase orders when necessary for software and hardware
- Monitor software usage against entitlement, highlighting over or under usage (using Snow Software)
- Identify areas for license re-harvesting and monitor progress
- Report on KPIs relating to Software Asset Management/Hardware Asset Management
- Administer Licensing portals for software providers
- At least two years IT experience, with a preference to IT Asset Management (Software or Hardware)
- Strong Excel & analytical skills
- Organised & communicative
- ITIL Foundation
- Familiarity with IT Asset Management discipline, both Software & Hardware
- Experience of using Snow Software or a similar Software Asset Management tool
- Experience of working with an inventory and software installation tool such as Landesk
- Experience of working within a busy IT department
- Experience of dealing with Large Account Resellers
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click “apply now” to complete an online application form.
The Recruitment Officer looking after this role is Jessica Sutton. If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to drop her an email Jessica.SUTTON2@admiralgroup.co.uk or give her a call on the Recruitment line - 0800 118 1619. Please note, we are unable to accept CVs via email.
Our success goes hand-in-hand with having a strong culture where we put our people and customers first. Our philosophy is simple yet effective: people who like what they do, do it better, and this, in turn, means that our customers receive the level of service and products that they deserve. Our culture is honest, open and wholeheartedly focused on four key areas: Communication, Equality, Reward & Recognition, and Fun.
At Admiral, we are proud to be a diverse business where we put our people and customers first. We understand that a good work-life balance is important, and we want you to have an element of freedom to define a working lifestyle that supports this. We are happy to talk about flexible working. Please ask your Recruitment Officer, Jessica Sutton, for more information.