Due to the rising concerns and spread of COVID-19, we are taking precautions and putting the safety of our employees and candidates first. As a result, there may be some delays in our recruitment process.
As we practice social distancing, we will be conducting all interviews virtually. Further information and guidance on participating in virtual interviews is available to shortlisted candidates by request.
If you are offered a position with this, we will endeavour to accommodate remote-working until the COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
The Recruitment team are currently working remotely but the phoneline is temporarily closed.
Thank you for your patience.
This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications. p>
Senior Fullstack Developer (M/F)
This offer is a full-time, permanent position based in Paris. Occasional travels to Lille, Seville, and London may be required.
● Looking for a young, dynamic company that will help you unleash your full potential
● Passionate about your work and looking to evolve your expertise in working on big projects and the most cutting-edge technologies
● Excited to implement and champion the agile and DevOps philosophies
● Driven by the opportunity to tackle technical challenges and solve concrete problems
● Interested in being innovative and disruptive
● We foster true expertise in information technology (Angular, Java, cloud AWS, Machine learning, OCR, speech to text, speech meaning, ...) and are excited to share it
● Our entire business is based on the agile methods of Scrum and DevOps
● Our vision: empower our businesses to effectively execute their objectives and benefit as much as possible from the latest technologies
Your first mission, should you choose to accept it
● Participate in the creation of the dedicated scrum team for our newest insurance start-up: Homebrella, a DevOps pilot in Admiral Group
● Occupy the role of the lead developer for the nascent team
Your ongoing mission
● Advance our IT initiatives (online marketplaces, innovative platforms, UX/UI optimisation, data capture and exploitation Systems, e-commerce applications, EPR, CRM, etc.)
● Be implanted directly in the business team and collaborate with the various business functions to achieve the product evolution objectives
● Interact and collaborate directly with our key decision makers (CEO, department heads, …)
● Develop your experience and competencies on
○ Technological expertise
○ Scrum and DevOps methodologies
○ Your vision of a business as a whole
● Give you the tools and opportunities to evolve in an international group with dynamic growth
● Help you to develop your network through participation in conferences, introductions through our network, etc...
Advantages of working at ADMIRAL
We propose an international and diverse working environment.
Joining L’olivier / Homebrella also means benefiting from the financial stability of Admiral Group, European leader in online insurance, present on the London Stock Exchange. Today, over 6 million clients trust Admiral with their insurance across the world.
The “olive” on the Sunday? We take great pride in our label Great Place To Work (since 2015) and make great efforts to ensure the wellness of our own. As our credo goes, “People who like what they do, do it better.”
• Master or specific certification in information technology
• 3 years real-world experience in IT development - if it’s with an Agile approach and MVP mentality, all the better
• Technical skills: Django, React, cloud AWS, UX / UI, Webservices / API
• Professional working English or better
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong communication skills, ability to simplify complex subjects
• Team spirit and mentality
• Leadership potential
• Ability to adapt and manage priorities
HOW TO APPLY
Please contact email@example.com