We’re looking to recruit a Technical Infrastructure Engineer to provide BAU support to staff for business requirements throughout Confused.com. Deliver design and implementation of network and server based projects. Provide support and mentoring to Technology Service Desk team and Jnr Infrastructure Engineers. Technical Infrastructure Engineers would be expected to demonstrate the competencies and technical expertise throughout their day to day role, continue to enhance their careers with training and research of innovative network and server based technology solutions.
- Continuously Trains \ Mentors \ Knowledge shares to the wider team
- Excellent communication skills
- Continuously displays Ownership, Proactivity, Autonomy + Self-reliance
- Demonstrates a can-do attitude + promotes this within area
- Committed to quality
- Plays a pivotal role in driving their area
- Recognised in their area as an experts in their field \ domain
- Continuously sets the standards for others to follow
- Continuously considers the bigger picture when decision making \ see beyond the immediate requirements
- Predict potential issues + deal with them constructively
- Ability to analyse several solution \ option + then select the best option
- Won't suffer the status quo constantly looking to analyse + improve process
- Promotes a good \ positive working environment
- Proven ability to convert business requirements into working solutions
- Always looking at latest innovation and how to integrate it into the tech stack
- Proven ability to collaborate with other areas
- Wireless > Design, implementation, security and infrastructure
- Datacentres > firewall and Cisco switching design 10 GB / 1GB, configuration – including routing, monitoring and Security
- Powershell > end to end scripting for the full build Azure IAAS VM’s
- Connectivity > VPN’s / express route design implementation, internet access via firewalls.
- Email > 0365, Message Labs, Dirsync and ADFS administration
- Azure > ARM template network design and deploy SNMP / DHCP
At Confused.com, we are proud to be a diverse business where we put our people and customers first. We understand that a good work life balance is important, and we want you to have an element of freedom to define a working lifestyle that supports this. We are happy to talk about flexible working. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We're relaxed on dress code and are social in and out of work. Without blowing our own trumpet too much, we think it's pretty sweet working at Confused.com!
Think you've got what it takes? Then complete the application form and send us your CV.