Accountable to: Head of Product and Partnership Marketing
Responsible for: Price Comparison Executive x2
Working hours: 39.5 hours a week, flexi time
The main responsibility will be in commercial negotiation and day to day relationship management with Price Comparison partners.
- Negotiation of commercial terms including acquisition costs, acceptable conversion metrics and deals/exclusive arrangements
- Reviewing data with an ability to articulate findings and use it to inform decision-making.
- Agreement and maintenance of contractual terms. Negotiations can often be complex and may involve both internal and external legal representatives
- Understand market trading conditions and developments in the industry
- Regular contact with partners
- Look for development opportunities with key partners
- Work with internal teams and individuals to facilitate and co-ordinate partner needs as required
- Line management of Price Comparison Executives who are responsible for day to day running and optimisation of Car and Home products
- Regular contact with senior stakeholders, acting as subject matter expert
Key Competencies and Experience:
- Commercial acumen
- Understanding of price comparison dynamics
- Relationship management
- Commercial and contractual negotiation
- Confident nature and a positive attitude
- Proven line manager
- Ability to prioritise/multitask under pressure to tight deadlines
- Great organisation skills (self and driving others)
- Ambitious professional with the ability and confidence to present his/her work to senior managers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Flexible approach and can-do attitude
- Willing to travel to partners and events within UK
Our success goes hand-in-hand with having a strong culture. Our philosophy is simple yet effective: people who like what they do, do it better. Our culture is honest, open and wholeheartedly focused on four key areas: Communication, Equality, Reward & Recognition, and Fun.
If you’d like to know any more about the position, please feel free to get in touch with the Recruitment Officer email@example.com - 0800 118 1619.
Diversity, Inclusion and Flexible Working:
At Admiral, we are proud to be a diverse business where we put our people and customers first. We understand that a good work-life balance is important, and we want you to have an element of freedom to define a working lifestyle that supports this. We are happy to talk about flexible working. Please contact us for more information.