To assist with the growth of our Loans products, Admiral Financial Services is looking to build their Collections and Recovery area capabilities to deal with the increase in business and volume of work. Please note that this is a customer facing role.
- To discuss with our customers financial situation and case
- To deal with customers fairly and reasonably in all circumstances
- To support the customer in choosing the right solution for them to enable them to clear outstanding accounts or release their liability
- The ability to recognise complaints to deal with and escalate where needed
- Referring cases on to, Field and Enquiry Agents, Solicitors, Litigation enforcement and asset recovery specialists
- Working with our external panel of outsourced companies including legal, collection agency agents, expert specialists and field agents
- Help limit the exposure of liability through recovery and disposal of assets
- Prepare cases for litigation and working with our solicitor partners
- Help play a part in developing our new in-house systems as well as input into building bespoke collections and recoveries solutions both internal and external
- Ability to empathise with customers and their personal situation
- Time management and organisational skills - ability to prioritise tasks quickly and efficiently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as you will have regular contact with customers and external partners
- High personal and work standards - attention to detail and accuracy of records
- Ideally have the ability and desire to help in the overall build and growth of the Collections and Recovery department
- Some Collections, Credit control, Litigation, or Motor Finance experience
- Collections or Recoveries experience
- Any car finance Collections and Recoveries experience would be beneficial (including early arrears) foreclosure and disposal of asset
- Any specialist impaired lender experience would be desirable
Our success goes hand-in-hand with having a strong culture where we put our people and customers first. Our philosophy is simple yet effective: people who like what they do, do it better, and this in turn, means that our customers receive the level of service and products that they deserve. Our culture is honest, open and wholeheartedly focused on four key areas: Communication, Equality, Reward & Recognition, and Fun.
The Recruitment Officer looking after this role is Allison Martin. If you’d like to know any more about the position, please feel free to drop her an email email@example.com or give her a call on the Recruitment line - 0800 118 1619.