This is an exciting role which involves being part of Admiral’s Travel Insurance team to support the growth and development of a new product.
Working with multiple areas of the business, you will be responsible for key projects, manage various relationships with different stakeholders and provide general day-to-day support to the department.
Overall aims of the role
- Monitor market trends and developments to ensure the product is still competitive
- Work with the rest of the Travel Insurance team to ensure that the product suite is up to date, innovative and meeting customer expectations and needs
- Analyse customers complaints to suggest product and customer experience improvements
- Review claims repudiation and withdrawal rates to monitor whether the product meets customers needs
- Proactively identify potential business risks within the Travel Insurance product area and manage controls for these risks
- Have a good understanding of, and work closely with, all operational areas including Travel Claims to help maximise value for the Travel business
- Be responsible for the relevant management information and the communication to peers and senior management alike
- Identify new areas of growth for Travel, related insurance products and add-ons
- React to audits conducted to ensure product is sold and marketed compliantly
Skills and attitudes required
- Must be an effective communicator, able to work with and develop fellow team members
- Experienced in stakeholder management, including third party relationships
- Able to assess the potential impact of emerging issues and opportunities and how to apply them in a business context
- Be confident in numerical analysis and reporting
- Have or gain an understanding of the operational areas
- Should be knowledgeable but also open to new ideas and options to innovate
- Good knowledge of the Travel Insurance market would be beneficial
The Recruitment Officer looking after this role is Linzi.Burnell@admiralgroup.co.uk
Our success goes hand-in-hand with having a strong culture where we put our people and customers first. Our philosophy is simple yet effective: people who like what they do, do it better, and this in turn, means that our customers receive the level of service and products that they deserve. Our culture is honest, open and wholeheartedly focused on four key areas: Communication, Equality, Reward & Recognition, and Fun.
At Admiral, we are proud to be a diverse business where we put our people and customers first. We understand that a good work life balance is important, and we want you to have an element of freedom to define a working lifestyle that supports this. We are happy to talk about flexible working. Please contact us for more information.