This is a unique opportunity to join the marketing team of Veygo, a new and ambitious InsureTech venture backed by the Admiral Group (UK no.1 car insurance company).
Veygo is disrupting the insurance market by launching insurance products that allow people to borrow or rent a car for any duration they want while getting cheap, flexible and transparent cover. This way you don’t need to own a car to drive whenever and wherever you want!
Our 3 current products are Learner Driver insurance, Car Sharing insurance and Veygo Rentals.
We are working to release new products in 2019, and beyond.
As a start-up business owned by a FTSE 100 Company, our goal is to get the best of both worlds:
- We are setup as a separate business with our own P&L, IT systems and teams that are able to cover all key missions (marketing, IT development, customer service, claims handling)
- We have all the financial backing of Admiral and access to all their great pricing, claims and data experience
A key part of our team is our Lean culture: it frames how we approach technology and product development (with weekly sprints, small scrum teams, and continuous deployment); it helps us keep our customers at the heart of what we do; it gives everyone confidence that they can make a difference, and help us get a bit better every day.
About the Role
Veygo is growing fast and we are looking for highly talented individuals to reinforce our marketing team, reporting directly to the Head of Marketing and offer support in acquisition/retention of customers; utilising a range of channels, including but not limited to email and affiliates.
You will already be experienced in planning, running and reporting on a range of marketing campaigns; perhaps you have specialised in one area and you’re looking to expand your skills across a wider spectrum. You might be looking for new and exciting challenges which give you the opportunity to make a real difference.
You will be joining a dynamic team of marketeers with a mission to drive awareness, engagement, loyalty, and ultimately quotes and sales through use of a wide variety of channels.
- Responsibility for developing Veygo’s acquisition, retention and cross-sell strategy via strategic partnerships, affiliate networks, email and other channels
- Work with the data team to understand customer behaviour and implement marketing tests to acquire customers as per their ‘profiles’ and/or purchase behaviour
- Test new ATL Marketing channels (such as outdoor and radio) to assess performance and add to Veygo’s marketing mix
- Research and work with the dev team to implement new marketing features that enhance Veygo’s retention and acquisition strategy, as well as maximise profitability
- Management, implementation and reporting for Email (trigger, customer insight and Transactional campaigns) and Affiliate Networks. Including conversion reporting of marketing activity from prospect to sale
- Research and overview the development of, such as: Refer A Friend scheme, Deep-linking, and upselling at checkout
- Focussing on acquisition of new customers through strategic relationships with partners including Driving Instructors Association, PC sites, and other third parties
- Competitor and market research to support existing campaigns and inform future marketing initiatives
- Brief and oversee the work of external agencies, ensuring they remain focussed on delivery
- Maintain and grow internal and external business relationships
Skills and Experience Required
- BA/BSc or equivalent working experience
- Experience of planning, running and reporting on multi-channel campaigns is essential
- Ability to work to a defined budget and report on spend
- Results driven, with an understanding of how to set and report on defined metrics
- Experience of working with data to inform campaign strategy
- Project management skills including an understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, quotes and customer retention.
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Positive communicator, both verbal and written
- Be a team player with a positive attitude
- Be receptive and able to respond to feedback
- Product and market awareness
- A drive and desire to succeed
The Recruitment Officer looking after this role is Linzi Burnell. If you’d like to know any more information about the position, please feel free to drop her an email Linzi.BURNELL@admiralgroup.co.uk or give her a call on the Recruitment line - 0800 118 1619.