This is a unique opportunity to join the Marketing team in Veygo, a new and ambitious InsureTech venture backed by the Admiral Group (UK no.1 car insurance company).
Veygo is disrupting the insurance market by launching insurance products that allow people to borrow or rent a car for any duration they want while getting cheap, flexible and transparent!
Our 3 current products are Learner Driver Insurance, Car Sharing Insurance and Veygo Rentals.
We are also working to release new products in 2019, and beyond.
As a start-up owned by a FTSE 100 Company, our goal is to get the best of both worlds:
- We are setup as a separate business with our own P&L, independent IT systems built and owned by Veygo and teams that can cover all key missions (marketing, IT development, customer service, claims handling).
- We have the financial backing of Admiral and access to the great pricing, claims and data experience.
A key part of our team is our lean culture: it frames how we approach technology and product development (with weekly sprints, small scrum teams, and continuous deployment); it helps us keep our customers at the heart of what we do. It also gives everyone confidence that they can make a difference and help us get a bit better every day.
Veygo is growing fast and we are looking for highly talented individuals to reinforce our marketing team, reporting directly to the Head of Marketing.
About the Role
The Veygo Marketing team is looking for a Brand and Content Manager to strengthen the delivery of our brand story to new and existing customers. This is a new role within the team and offers a wide and varied scope to make an impact.
You will be joining a dynamic team of marketeers with a mission to drive awareness, engagement, loyalty, and ultimately quotes and sales through use of a wide variety of channels.
- Supporting the Head of Marketing and working with the in-house design team to ensure our brand story and identity is clearly defined and delivered
- Development of editorial guidelines so that content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone across all channels
- Work with the rest of Veygo so that our products’ unique selling points are conveyed to our customers in a simple and effective way
- Collaborate across teams to deliver an effective content strategy and editorial calendar aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Coordinating PR activity for Veygo, working closely with Admiral’s Central Marketing PR team, and maintaining direct relationships with agency personnel
- A solid understanding of brand metrics and how to deliver and report on them
- Along with the digital campaign manager, be accountable for content marketing initiatives that drive quality traffic, engagement, quotes and customer retention
- Create content suited to our audience and optimize the path to conversion
- Consider SEO requirements, categorise and structure content, and effectively distribute and measure performance
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels (the successful candidate will understand the best practices of social media channels; the content and approaches which work on each and why)
- Measurement and optimization of activity on a regular and ongoing basis
- Coordination of creative resources including designers, writers, and external agency personnel
- BA/BSc or equivalent working experience
- Over 2 years’ experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Results driven, with an understanding of how to set and report on defined metrics
- Ability to analyse and present content and social performance
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics and a range of social channels
- Experience of working with external agencies to produce and distribute content
- Project management skills including an understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders and focus on the delivery of results (in the form of engagement, quotes and customer retention)
The Recruitment Officer looking after this role is Linzi Burnell. If you’d like to know any more information about the position, please feel free to drop her an email Linzi.BURNELL@admiralgroup.co.uk or give her a call on the Recruitment line - 0800 118 1619.