Would you like to work with other talented and inspiring MBA graduates?
Would you like to work within an innovative environment?
If yes, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
This is an opportunity for you to work alongside our Business Development Managers on various projects across the business.
As a senior in-house consultant, you will provide insightful reviews, perspective and strategies to improve processes and procedures.
You will find yourself working on a project within one of our many departments, including : Marketing/New Products, Pricing, IT, Business Analytics, Telematics, or Operations, etc..
The internship includes:
- Working with Senior Executives from around the business to understand the key strategic issues we face
- Exploring new ideas and assessing their potential to become new products/services
- Helping evolve early-stage ideas into future-growth initiatives
- Structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data and developing final recommendations
- Communicating findings to senior management and to the broader organization
- Reporting directly to Heads of Departments around the business
- Being based in our Cardiff headquarters from June to September 2019
Mentoring and Training opportunities mean you will:
- Benefit from induction sessions to gain a solid understanding of the business
- Attend networking events and coffee chats with the CEO and Senior Executives
- Participate in team building activities
- Be exposed to future opportunities within Admiral including International Business development and International Pricing Manager Roles.
We are looking for people who are :
- Very entrepreneurial with a keen interest in developing businesses
- Fluent English; it will however, be an added bonus to speak French, Spanish or Italian
- Analytical, strategic, highly pragmatic and results-oriented
- Willing to roll their sleeves up – successful candidates will even spend time in our contact centres speaking to our customers!
- Able to fit in with a strong management team and culture
- Passion about making things happen
- Happy to have fun at work – we believe people who like what they do, do it better!
The Recruitment process
- 1 step: Online Numerical Test
- 2 step: Skype Interview with HR Manager
- 3 step: Skype Interview with Head of Business Development Team
- 4 step: Skype Interview with Senior Manager