An exciting rare opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Analyst to join our award-winning marketing team at Confused.com.
You will assess marketing campaigns against financial targets, and work with the Head of CAR to identify areas for improvement, as well as assessing the scope for extra budget for successful activity:
- Work with the Head of CAR to deliver optimum ROI across all campaigns and product areas.
- Suggest, monitor and draw conclusions from analytically rigorous tests designed to improve media effectiveness
- Understand the brand’s positioning and how specific products / services reflect this.
- Maintain an awareness of consumer behaviour.
- Analyse ROI to ensure optimum return from campaigns.
- Implementing tracking for Marketing and Product teams.
- Develop and maintain reporting to assist our various marketing channels and inform their decisions.
- Work with external partners to implement changes.
- Judgement & problem solving
- Results-oriented approach
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Numerate and analytical
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
- Google Analytics or any equivalent platform
- Tableau or any other data visualisation platform
- Experience using a tag management platform
- Experience using digital marketing platforms
- Experience of marketing
Fill out the application form and attached your CV. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com