An exciting – and rare – opportunity has arisen within the PPC (pay per click) team at Confused.com!
We’re looking for a highly motivated individual with PPC experience, looking to take the next step in their career. It’s a great position for someone with the right talent and enthusiasm.
Do you want to be part of a fast-paced, award-winning, in-house PPC team? If the answer’s yes, please read on…
Aside from a strong understanding of all aspects of PPC, we’re looking for someone who has:
- Experience with PPC, across Google AdWords and/or Bing Ads
- Experience of automated bidding or bid-management platforms
- Strong analytical skills, and is comfortable at handling and reporting on huge data sets
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and presenting data
- Strong attention to detail (both written and numerical) is a must as there are large spend levels, processes and regulations to work with.
- A passion for PPC and an interest in all things performance marketing
- Great time-management skills and can prioritise tasks without support
- Enough knowledge in PPC to be able to make relevant, and effective, keyword, bid changes and ad copy recommendations
- Knowledge of the technical side of PPC – i.e. tagging and tracking
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Proven experience in managing relationships and presenting data effectively, e.g. to clients, colleagues, or senior management
- Ability to show initiative and is incredibly proactive
- A Google AdWords Certification / Bing Accreditation would be a plus.
Some things that you’ll be doing:
- Building and implementing new PPC campaigns, and accounts, according to briefs
- Managing and monitoring PPC campaign results and spend against our budget expectations and targets
- Recommending and making changes to PPC keywords, bids, advert copy and URLs.
- Working closely with product owners and reporting both to product and the wider PPC Team
- Training, coaching and developing team members in line with Confused.com best practices
- Reporting on ad copy and landing page A/B testing
- Monitoring competitor activity and discovering new opportunities
- Uploading/amending content on website landing pages and reporting back on A/B testing
- Liaising with our compliance team to sign-off our work
- Reviewing and signing off work from the PPC Team.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Then send us your CV and covering letter with details of why you’re suitable for this role.