Confused.com was the UK’s first price comparison site, completely disrupting the insurance market. It’s now one of the UK’s biggest and most popular comparison services – and we’re looking for people to join our bright, talented and dedicated team. We want help delivering our ambitious plans to save drivers as much money as possible – what we call ‘driver wins’.
Come and join us on our exciting journey and develop your career with one of the UK’s best-known brands. In the vibrant Confused.com culture, you’ll find the right place to make your mark.
Confused.com IT is a centre of engineering excellence. We’re passionate about SOA, public cloud, Agile, Lean and DevOps methodologies – our commitment to maximise technology to help drivers win is what makes us tick.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the IT team at Confused.com! If you’re a systems partner developer who wants to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding environment, you might be just what we’re looking for.
We need someone self-sufficient to deliver top-quality code. You’ll be continuously demonstrating and developing your knowledge and skills on the job.
About the role
The role is right in the heart of the Confused.com IT infrastructure. You’ll be working on the engine that powers our quote comparison services. You’ll be part of a team responsible for integrating hundreds of partner systems into our quote process.
Being highly skilled, diligent and able to multi-task are essential skills for this fast-paced role.
At Confused.com, we value personality and personal character traits just as highly as your technical skills. Does this sound like you?
• Enjoys autonomy. Thrives on independent work with limited oversight.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to maintain critical thinking while balancing multiple tasks.
• Delivers consistent decisions and results.
• Top quality levels of diligence.
• Strong, intellectual curiosity.
• Quality-focused and takes pride in your work
• Ability to help develop those around you, while continually developing your skills and broadening your technical knowledge
Skills we're looking for
• .Net development using C#
• SQL 2012-2016
• WCF, SOAP, API development
Our success goes hand-in-hand with having a strong culture. Our philosophy is simple yet effective: people who like what they do, do it better! Our culture is honest, open and wholeheartedly focused on four key areas: Communication, Equality, Reward & Recognition, and Fun. Come and join us we look forward to your application.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com