Would you like to work with talented and inspiring MBA colleagues in an innovative environment? Then we are the perfect company for you!
Join the Admiral Family as part of a team of Business Development Managers working on one or more projects in different business areas (Marketing/New Products, Pricing, IT, Business Analytics, Telematics, Operations, according to your interest and business needs).
You will work as a Senior in-house consultant providing insightful review, perspective, and direction on the strategy of Admiral’s business.
The internship includes:
- Projects could include a combination of the following:
- Working with Senior Executives to gain understanding of the key strategic issues facing the business
- Exploring new ideas and opportunities, assessing their potential to become new products/services
- Helping evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives
- Structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives by developing business plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses and developing final recommendations
- Communicating findings to senior management and to the broader organization.
- Benefiting from induction sessions to gain a solid understanding of the business
- Attending networking events and coffee chats with the CEO and Senior Executives
- Participating in team building activities
- Reporting to Head of Departments
The programme runs between June and September
Admiral headquarters in Cardiff, Wales.
- Very entrepreneurial mindset with an interest in developing businesses
- Fluent English; knowledge of French, Spanish and Italian is a plus
- Although you don’t need to have any experience in the Insurance Industry, we value diverse skill sets
- Analytical and strategic skills, yet highly pragmatic and results-oriented
- Willingness to roll your sleeves up and learn from the bottom up, including getting on the phones with customers
- Ability to blend in with a strong management team and culture
- Personality and a sense of humour (we believe work should be fun!)
- Passion to make things happen
- 1 step: Online Numerical Test
- 2 step: Skype Interview with HR Manager
- 3 step: Skype Interview with Head of Business Development Team
- 4 step: Skype Interview(s) with Senior Manager
Opportunities after the internship
- International Business Development Manager
- International Pricing Manager