Work as a Catastrophic and Serious Injury Handler at Admiral
An exciting and unique opportunity has arisen to join the Claims Department as a Catastrophic and Serious Injury Trainee handler. The role is extremely diverse and you will cultivate a variety of skills –
- Talking to customers immediately after an accident, and giving them confidence that everything will be ok
- Investigating and researching the details of an accident, possibly attending the scene and reviewing police and witness evidence
- Reserving and negotiating bodily injury claims, pulling on a variety of sources in doing so, such as medical reports
- Meeting the claimant, the rehabilitation providers and medical experts
- Negotiating and settling third party injury claims via the telephone and face to face against lawyers, bringing the claim to a fair settlement
If you’re self motivated, inquisitive, enjoy investigating and negotiating and enjoy a challenge, then you have the required skills and mindset to become a successful CSI handler.
As a CSI handler you would benefit from an excellent training programme, a unique career path and many opportunities for advancement, which will ultimately set you up for an exciting career with the skills to succeed. This role is unique at Admiral as the Claims department train people from the ground up with internal talent recognised and rewarded.
Josie, a CSI Team Manager, began her career on the Claims Graduate Scheme and joined CSI with limited BI experience. Within 1 year she embarked on a trainee technical management plan and the following year she was fully fledged technical manager. She is now responsible for a team of CSI handlers, their claims and their technical development.
‘’We are invested in the training and support of our CSI handlers. We provide all the resources, encouragement and bespoke training plans needed to succeed in the role’’.
‘’One of the most challenging aspects of the role is that every claim is different, so you are constantly learning and having your knowledge tested, but that’s also the most rewarding part.’’
Of course it’s not all work and no play, Admiral Prides itself on a great culture with the Claims department no exception. With just 45 handlers across sites there are plenty of opportunities for socialising and fun with team afternoons out, awards ceremonies and general out of office occasions.
If you think you’d be a great fit for the role of Trainee CSI handler then we’d love to hear from you, apply today at Admiraljobs.co.uk.